"What goes around comes around. If we look back a few decades, we see how Apple and
Apple is looking for growth in the business community for their devices like iPhone, iPad and iCloud services.
"If you stick around long enough the moon is full once again, the tides are high once again, and Apple and
"The mobile and telecom space is one of the hottest growing segments. Apple really has not done a great job on the business side of the market. That's why this deal with
"We'll have to see if this works, but the thinking behind it sure makes sense so far," says Kagan.
He is regularly quoted by the media. He offers comment to reporters and journalists on wireless, telecom, Internet, cable television, IPTV and other tech news stories.
Kagan is known as a Technology Analyst, Tech Analyst, Wireless Analyst, Smartphone Analyst, Telecom Analyst, Telecom Industry Analyst and Principal Analyst.
Companies and Clients: Contact
Visit his website at jeffKAGAN.com to learn more.
Twitter: Follow him at @jeffkagan
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/JeffKAGAN-IndustryAnalyst/Apple-IBM-partnership/prweb12021427.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy