Gulf Bank today announced a net profit of
Operating profits before provisions were
Commenting on the results, Mr. CÉsar GonzÁlez-Bueno,
"Our results for the first half of the year reflect Gulf Bank's ability to grow and improve its revenues in a highly competitive market. The Bank's loans have grown by 16.7 per cent, and our non-performing loans ratio has fallen to 5.1 per cent, continuing its downward trend and now approaching a long-term acceptable figure.
"We have also been awarded the 'Best Domestic Retail Bank' and 'Best Human Resources Development' awards for 2014 from Banker Middle East, which affirm our reputation for excellent customer service and talent development. Gulf Bank would not have received these awards were it not for the dedication of the whole Gulf Bank team."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore