Speaking at the closing of the Mozilla Uganda community East African festival at
He also said they are encouraging innovators to come up with applications that use the cheaper solar energy.
"Entrepreneurship training is very vital in turning innovations into money ventures. In this, we have to protect the intellectual properties of our innovators so that their ideas are not stolen," Saaka said.
Saaka explained that there are many cases in court over intellectual property infringement. To fight this, NITA is working on an accreditation and certification policy for IT trainers, professionals and service providers.
He said good internet service can help producers market their products better. According to
"We want to come up with phones that can create open web apps using basic technology that can innovate and adapt using Firefox," Surman said. He commended
Participants from universities, schools such as
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant