"The Historic Preservation Tax Credit has proven to be a successful economic development tool," said
After completing a review, WEDC determined that it can lift the moratorium on the Certified Historic Buildings program due to the rigorous application process required by State Historic Preservation Officer and the
In addition, WEDC will begin collecting additional information under the Historic Preservation Tax Credit program regarding the return on investment to the State; including projected employment (construction and long-term), wages, leverage of investment, local participation, tax impact, and other relevant information.
TNS 30FurigayJane-140715-4797004 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted