"We are very pleased to have Cisco investing our second fund," said
"By investing in innovative companies we gain valuable insight into the Canadian start up and entrepreneurial community," said Cisco Canada President
Applied Analytics, the convergence of Cloud-based business solutions, Big Data, and broad Information Rights provides a blueprint for generating value from the vast amount of data being generated by the Internet of Everything. To capture that value however companies need a strategic approach such as that outlined by the 11 Principles of Applied Analytics (www.georgianpartners.com/applied-analytics).
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border