On the back of its performance, the company increased its final dividend to
The company said investment transactions were "excellent" in the second half and it enjoyed a number of notable successes including its largest sale of in its history of an office block in
A further acquisition for SHIPS was made in December with the purchase of a multi-let office building on
The company said investors looking for higher returns are extending their purchasing into most major cities with multi-let industrial buildings and high street shops being most in favour.
However, it said provincial offices, in all but a few centres, continue to be difficult to sell or let.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy