On the back of its performance, the company increased its final dividend to
The company said investment transactions were "excellent" in the second half and it enjoyed a number of notable successes including its largest sale of in its history of an office block in
A further acquisition for SHIPS was made in December with the purchase of a multi-let office building on
The company said investors looking for higher returns are extending their purchasing into most major cities with multi-let industrial buildings and high street shops being most in favour.
However, it said provincial offices, in all but a few centres, continue to be difficult to sell or let.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare