On the back of its performance, the company increased its final dividend to
The company said investment transactions were "excellent" in the second half and it enjoyed a number of notable successes including its largest sale of in its history of an office block in
A further acquisition for SHIPS was made in December with the purchase of a multi-let office building on
The company said investors looking for higher returns are extending their purchasing into most major cities with multi-let industrial buildings and high street shops being most in favour.
However, it said provincial offices, in all but a few centres, continue to be difficult to sell or let.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland