In a recent report by Deloitte, which surveyed 2,500 executives from US companies and private equity firms, 55 percent of corporations and 51 percent of PE firms cited insufficient due diligence as a source of risk when pursuing a deal.
As leading virtual data room provider, Firmex is committed to improving the due diligence process. Working with over 55,000 companies in 197 countries, Firmex helped manage over 10,000 deals in 2013. With an advanced workflow, detailed reporting features, and expert deal support, Firmex offers dealmakers a more streamlined approach to conducting due diligence, taking some of the stress out of an otherwise very hectic process.
To further support dealmakers with due diligence, Firmex has launched a new due diligence resource site, aimed at providing comprehensive information and best practices for performing due diligence. Resources include a wide range of informative articles, infographics, and webinars developed by industry experts, along with downloadable due diligence checklists, to help dealmakers get started with their own due diligence projects.
• Overview of M&A due diligence
• Free due diligence checklists for:
Mining & Resources
• Technology toolkit suggestions
• Due diligence best practices podcast
• Free due diligence webinars, including advice for post-merger integration
Firmex's new due diligence resources site is now available for all deal makers to access, and is the first of many initiatives to be announced over the summer aimed at improving awareness, education and best practices around the due diligence process.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11997697.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio