In a year-end trading update, the company said group revenue rose to
The company said this strong growth was underpinned by a combination of new clients wins, particularity in the corporate and mid-market sectors, growth in recurring revenues from existing clients, and improved client retention through having a large proportion of clients under contracts of 12-36 months.
Notable client wins during the year included
In addition, Dotdigial said it launched its Magento connector earlier this year. The solution allows e-commerce customers using the Magento platform to synchronise their data between the dotMailer and Magento platforms.
Financially, the company said it had
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say