Demi Lovato took to Instagram Sunday to share a cryptic photo of herself and an unknown collaborator at a recording studio.
"Recorded a KILLER duet today.... Can you guess who it was with???" the singer captioned the snapshot of two people's thumbs up.
Lovato's fans quickly assumed that the person in the photo might be Nick Jonas, but the "I Really Don't Care" singer has yet to confirm or deny the rumors. Lovato recently told MTV that she and the former Jonas Brother had written "an amazing song" together, adding that she would like to collaborate with him on an album.
"I know he's working on his new album too, so it might not be for awhile, but the two of us... I'm always writing songs and he's always writing songs," she said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel