Sales of smartphones made in
Homegrown smartphones dominated the domestic market in 2013, accounting for 72% of the all the handsets sold in the country, from a mere 16% in 2010.
y January, 838 million Chinese, nearly two-thirds of the country's population, were using mobile internet, according to official statistics.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas