SPEs are legal entities created overseas to isolate a firm from financial risk or to hide ownership or debts.
Citizens can invest in onshore assets or equities in offshore SPEs after they register at with
SAFE has removed the restriction on domestic enterprises transferring assets or equities to offshore SPEs.
It is not necessary for SPEs to remit profits, bonuses or income from capital changes within 180 workdays.
The new rules are the latest step in the internationalization of the yuan.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana