ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11072014 -
Shareholders voted overwhelmingly in favour of all management resolutions proposed in the Management Proxy Circular and as listed below:
The number of Directors for the Company was set at four.
The four members elected to the Board of Directors include:
The Company's Stock Option Plan was ratified.
The Board of Directors wishes to thank Mr. Alfred Lenarciak for his years spent as Chairman and Director. Mr. Lenarciak did not run for re-election to the Board this year however he will continue as a Special Advisor to the Board on matters of finance and strategy. Alfred remains an important supporter and a large shareholder of the Company.
This news release may contain forward looking statements concerning future operations of
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?