At the closing of the RSA,
The Company will receive an aggregate of
The RSA was filed with the
Capmark, a commercial real estate finance company, is focused on managing its existing assets and business and potentially acquiring one or more businesses with a view to maximizing shareholder value. Capmark is headquartered in
Certain statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management’s current expectations and beliefs but are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this release. The Company expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in the Company’s expectations with regard thereto or changes in events, conditions, or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
Capmark Financial Group Inc.
Source: Capmark Financial Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs