At the closing of the RSA,
The Company will receive an aggregate of
The RSA was filed with the
Capmark, a commercial real estate finance company, is focused on managing its existing assets and business and potentially acquiring one or more businesses with a view to maximizing shareholder value. Capmark is headquartered in
Certain statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management’s current expectations and beliefs but are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this release. The Company expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in the Company’s expectations with regard thereto or changes in events, conditions, or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
Capmark Financial Group Inc.
Source: Capmark Financial Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise