A major provider of e-procurement solutions, eBid Systems, has inked reseller deals with two global software solutions companies catering to the private and public industries in regions with fast growing economies.
A provider of supplier management software,
These new reseller deals will allow these firms to market, adopt, and support eBid Systems' eBid eXchange procurement platform.
eBid eXchange provides combined supplier management engagement tools that drive process effectiveness and cost savings with supplier registration, sourcing, and contract management. It is a proven tool to source a vast range of procurement requirements for materials, services, and construction.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype