ENP Newswire -
Release date- 14072014 -
These prestigious awards recognize the 100 most technologically significant products introduced into the marketplace over the past year.
'The revolutionary Cary 7000 system gives scientists a turnkey solution for research, development and quality assurance in materials analysis for thin films, coatings, optics, solar and glass,' said
The Cary 7000 provides researchers with the highest quality and performance of any UV-Vis-NIR system available today. It enables manufacturers to reduce costs through faster time-to-market, more rigorous QA/QC and higher-quality finished goods. Product features include complete sample characterization, lower cost-per-analysis and improved data quality for advanced materials applications.
The R&D 100 Awards have long been a benchmark of excellence for industry sectors as diverse as telecommunications, high-energy physics, software, manufacturing and biotechnology. Winners are selected by an independent judging panel and the editors of
This award marks the third consecutive year that
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant