"While several areas showed strength, their growth was offset by declines," she said in a release. Yahoo Search had a strong quarter, she says, growing 6% year-over-year.
"However, display remains an area of investment and transition," Mayer adds.
The tech giant's share of the
In a conference call with analysts, Mayer said she was focused on "transforming"
Investors wanted to know how
Lionel Cironneau, AP
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor