Thanks to Xiaomi Malaysia’s Facebook page, we have word that the latest round of Xiaomi fire sales is set to commence
As is the status quo, we expect this round of fire sales to sell out in record time too. Last week, the Xiaomi Mi3 and 1S sold out in 5 minutes and 57 seconds, together with 10,400mAh Power Banks. The 5200mAh Power Banks sold slower, but should still have sold out prompting renewed stocks of the Mi Power Banks to be brought in as well.
Xiaomi Malaysia seems to have revised its purchasing process as of last week, making it easier to secure a unit by locking in your purchase at the payment check out page. Regardless, our handy Xiaomi Malaysia buying tutorial still applies, do refer to it if you would like to optimise your chances of buying you desired Mi hardware on the morrow.
Waiting for the Xiaomi Redmi Note handset instead? The entry-level phablet is also priced incredibly cheaply at
Which Xiaomi device are you most looking forward to owning?
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight