The US markets are higher this afternoon, with the Dow up 0.71%, the S&P higher by 0.51% and the Nasdaq up 0.62%. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Retail Sales, Export Prices, Import Prices and Business Inventories come out tomorrow. PPI is released on Wednesday, Initial Claims and Housing Starts on Thursday and Leading Indicators on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407WeekAhead071414&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades