The US markets are higher this afternoon, with the Dow up 0.71%, the S&P higher by 0.51% and the Nasdaq up 0.62%. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Retail Sales, Export Prices, Import Prices and Business Inventories come out tomorrow. PPI is released on Wednesday, Initial Claims and Housing Starts on Thursday and Leading Indicators on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407WeekAhead071414&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border