The US markets are higher this afternoon, with the Dow up 0.71%, the S&P higher by 0.51% and the Nasdaq up 0.62%. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Retail Sales, Export Prices, Import Prices and Business Inventories come out tomorrow. PPI is released on Wednesday, Initial Claims and Housing Starts on Thursday and Leading Indicators on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407WeekAhead071414&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Student Entrepreneurs Get a Leg Up in Philly
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery