The company has acquired 85% ownership of Firstcom, for an undisclosed sum, with plans to initially retain two separate and complementary brands whilst continuing to develop its unified communications suite with further product launches anticipated later this year.
Headquartered in Oxfordshire, Voip.co.uk provides Voice over IP cloud based services and is most known for its superior SIP Encrypt product, which prevents phone hacking and is compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security standards.
The firm will soon be launching Firstcom's flagship mobile enabled unified communications platform, 'Universe' to the
Both Voip.co.uk and Firstcom work with similar vertical businesses so the respective customer bases are highly beneficial with Firstcom set to offer Voip.co.uk's SIP Encrypt service as part of its unified communications suite later this year.
Existing Voip.co.uk customers include
For further information, visit: www.voip.co.uk or www.firstcom.dk
Photo caption from L-R:
For further information contact:
Voip.co.uk was established in 2004 by
Voip.co.uk has profound technical understanding and practical experience of how IP telephony systems best function in the real world with a dedicated team of software developers and operational engineers who design, build and maintain the service bearing network infrastructure.
The company has built its network from the ground up and has been involved in and attended
Voip.co.uk has been recognised by the
For further information, visit: www.voip.co.ukCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con