ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11072014 -
This partnership will allow universities and institutions to obtain low cost, reliable MOCVD systems for materials research and development applications. Additionally, Veeco R&D MOCVD system users will be able to upgrade to Agnitron's innovative IMPERIUM software platform and have access to Agnitron's technical support team.
'Veeco's technology has served the compound semiconductor R&D and mass production markets for decades,' said
IMPERIUM control software is available as an upgrade on Veeco's legacy Discovery and Explorer Series MOCVD systems, providing increased functionality, productivity, and support from the legacy EpiView software. As a Veeco Certified Partner, Agnitron will leverage Veeco's worldwide sales and service to expand their reach beyond the North American market.
'Partnering with a compound semiconductor equipment leader like Veeco allows us to meet the increasing worldwide demand for highly capable, low cost MOCVD solutions in the R&D space,' said Dr.
Veeco and Agnitron are exhibiting at the 17th
Veeco's process equipment solutions enable the manufacture of LEDs, flexible OLEDs, power electronics, hard drives, MEMS and wireless chips. Veeco is the market leader in MOCVD, MBE,
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe