With what it calls as the HP Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Migration Program, HP said it is putting its solution provider partners on the front lines of the
The program is being launched exactly one year to the day before when
HP said the upgrade program is designed to prevent potentially disastrous security and support challenges facing businesses and even small enterprises still using old servers.
The new program provides partners with strong new fiscal incentives backed up with a complete range of assessment services, tools, training and funding all designed to ensure customers are not caught flat-footed when Windows 2003 support is ended.
Vice President, Global Marketing, SMB and Alliances,
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays