With what it calls as the HP Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Migration Program, HP said it is putting its solution provider partners on the front lines of the
The program is being launched exactly one year to the day before when
HP said the upgrade program is designed to prevent potentially disastrous security and support challenges facing businesses and even small enterprises still using old servers.
The new program provides partners with strong new fiscal incentives backed up with a complete range of assessment services, tools, training and funding all designed to ensure customers are not caught flat-footed when Windows 2003 support is ended.
Vice President, Global Marketing, SMB and Alliances,
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply