PayPal is an international e-commerce platform that facilitates online payments and money transfers to over 190 countries. It is one of the fastest and safest ways of paying and getting paid online.
The platform, also allows users send money and make payments without sharing financial information, now includes the flexibility to pay using Union Bank Visa and
A statement at the weekend quoted Head of e-Business,
The Union Bank Visa Card, issued in both naira and US dollars is also accepted worldwide, it added.
"The bank is also doubling its ATM footprint and enhancing its mobile banking platforms," it added.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals