PayPal is an international e-commerce platform that facilitates online payments and money transfers to over 190 countries. It is one of the fastest and safest ways of paying and getting paid online.
The platform, also allows users send money and make payments without sharing financial information, now includes the flexibility to pay using Union Bank Visa and
A statement at the weekend quoted Head of e-Business,
The Union Bank Visa Card, issued in both naira and US dollars is also accepted worldwide, it added.
"The bank is also doubling its ATM footprint and enhancing its mobile banking platforms," it added.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go