“The revolutionary Cary 7000 system gives scientists a turnkey solution for research, development and quality assurance in materials analysis for thin films, coatings, optics, solar and glass,” said
The Cary 7000 provides researchers with the highest quality and performance of any UV-Vis-NIR system available today. It enables manufacturers to reduce costs through faster time-to-market, more rigorous QA/QC and higher-quality finished goods. Product features include complete sample characterization, lower cost-per-analysis and improved data quality for advanced materials applications.
The R&D 100 Awards have long been a benchmark of excellence for industry sectors as diverse as telecommunications, high-energy physics, software, manufacturing and biotechnology. Winners are selected by an independent judging panel and the editors of
This award marks the third consecutive year that
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad