Tracy Morgan told reporters he was doing "OK" after being released from a rehabilitation facility after sustaining serious injuries in a car accident that left another comedian dead.
"I'm OK," he told photographers outside his home from the passenger side of an SUV Monday. "I love you very much. Thank you. I appreciate everything."
On Saturday, Morgan's rep told ET that he had been released from the physical rehabilitation center.
"Tracy has been released from the rehabilitation center and will continue his recovery efforts at home with an aggressive outpatient program," said his rep. "He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point. He would also appreciate some privacy during this crucial point in his recovery."
Morgan sustained a broken leg, a broken femur, a broken nose, broken ribs and several other injuries from the crash. The actor is suing Walmart for negligence.
Original headline: Tracy Morgan tells paparazzi he's doing 'OK' after car crash
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE