THE MONEY Shop, which is owned by US-based Dollar Financial, has agreed to refund £700,000 in interest and default charges to customers who were loaned too much money.
"The FCA expects all credit providers to carry out proper checks to ensure that borrowers don't take on more than they can afford to pay back," said
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza