The problems with playing old Nintendo NES games are for many gamers a very real part of the nostalgia. Over the years NES consoles developed a tendency to require the need to physically blow into the port that accepted the cartridge to make them function. No one knew quite why it worked but it did. Today, some NES consoles seem beyond even the most expert of puffs. Which is where the Analogue NT steps in. The NT reliably plays games from both the NES and its Japanese counterpart, the Famicom. It also accepts original controllers and peripherals. It costs
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia