"We are giving the traders an extra 30 days to execute the deal as due to the situation in
Hoboob had said it sold 100,000 tonnes of soft wheat and 100,000 tonnes of durum wheat to Iraqi private traders from its 2013 crop in June.
The wheat had been sold at
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast