"We are giving the traders an extra 30 days to execute the deal as due to the situation in
Hoboob had said it sold 100,000 tonnes of soft wheat and 100,000 tonnes of durum wheat to Iraqi private traders from its 2013 crop in June.
The wheat had been sold at
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say