% chg: +3.0%
The banking giant announced a
Shares of the maker of a variety of cameras that extreme-sports enthusiasts can strap onto their helmets or boards are succumbing to gravity after heading nowhere but up since their IPO last month.
The Chinese electric vehicle maker said sales surpassed 4,100 vehicles during its second quarter, a 239% rise from year-ago levels.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays