Altantic Leaf said that it had successfully concluded listing on the
The company at the time of the listings effectively raised £15.3m (approx. R281m) by way of a variety of private placements to invited investors. It is in the process of building up a property portfolio.
Atlantic Leaf declared its first major purchase in April. The group made a deal that would see it purchase a 30% share in a portfolio of 30 retail warehouse properties in the
Atlantic Leaf has said that its investments would target markets in western
Atlantic Leaf said that it was pleased to have successfully concluded its first phase of capital raising and investment of proceeds into property- related investments.
The company will look to raise further capital over the next three months to continue with its strategy of buying quality income-producing property assets and to grow the company.
The company said it had expected to be overweight in certain property sectors during its initial growth phase due to its size and concentration of investments.
Its directors were aimed on continuously expanding the property portfolio as it grows whether through investments in direct property assets or listed real estate securities.
It said, Management continues to actively identify and pursue suitable opportunities and will continue to selectively acquire attractive assets in line with the company s investment policy .
Additional offshore-focused property companies such as
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- U.S. Begins Air Surveillance of ISIS in Syria
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity