Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: Satellite Monitoring Services for ICBM Tractors
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: FA8224-14-R-SMS
Contact: Randy W Tobler, Contracting Officer, Phone 8015863335, Email Randall.Tobler@us.af.mil
Air Force Materiel Command
AFLCMC / AFSC / AFNWC -
Satellite Monitoring Services for ICBM Tractors
SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS:
1. NOTICE: This is not a solicitation but rather a Sources Sought Synopsis to determine potential sources for information and planning purposes only. The Government will not pay for the information requested herein. Only non-classified information shall be provided in your response. Copies of the submitted information may be reproduced for Government review.
1.1 PURPOSE: This Sources Sought is to conduct market research to determine if responsible sources exist, to assist in determining if this effort can be competitive and/or a total Small Business Set-Aside. The proposed North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) Code is 517410, which has a corresponding Size standard of
2. PROGRAM DETAILS: It is the intent of the Government to acquire satellite monitoring for ICBM tractors equipped with Qualcomm Mobile Computing Platforms (MCP) 200 systems.
The contractor shall provide all trained personnel, resources, materials, travel costs, and management required to monitor equipped tractors compatible with MCP200 systems. Additionally, vendor must be able to provide government personnel 24/7 access to monitoring interface. The monitoring system must also be equipped with a "panic button" feature. This feature, when activated, must be able to immediately notify
3. INDUSTRY DAYS: Interested parties are invited to attend Industry Day on
4. GOVERNMENT REQUEST: Interested parties are requested to submit a letter of interest, brief statement of current capability and responses to the attached Capabilities Questionnaire. The Government will use this information to determine the best acquisition strategy for this procurement. Please limit your submissions to ten pages in PDF or Microsoft Word Format. In order to be considered in this Source Sought, please reply by
CONTRACTOR CAPABILITY QUESTIONNAIRE
PLASTIC MEDIA BLAST BOOTH EQUIPMENT PROJECT NUMBER 275
Part I. Business Information
1. Company/Institute Name:
2. CAGE Code:
b. Telephone #
c. Email address
4. Physical Address:
5. Web Page URL:
6. Provide you company's North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code:
a. If your company is a small business, it a woman owned business, small disadvantaged business, 8(a) business,
Part II. Capability Survey Questions
1. Provide your suggested NAICS code.
2. Are you anticipating your company to be a prime contractor or a subcontractor
3. Are you anticipating a teaming arrangement
a. Any responses on teaming agreements should delineate between the work that will be accomplished by the prime and the work accomplished by the teaming partners.
Part III. General Capability Questions:
1. Describe briefly the capabilities of your facility and the nature of the goods and/or services you provide. Include a description of your staff composition and management structure.
2. Describe your company's past experience on previous projects similar in complexity to this requirement. Include contract numbers, a brief description of the work performed, period of performance, agency/organization supported, and individual point of contact (Contracting Officer or Program Manager).
3. Are there specific requirements in the documentation that we provide that would currently preclude your product from being a viable solution to our requirement
4. Discuss any concerns you may have with our requirement or specification
5. Describe your company's past experience install equipment in phases and ability to limit disruption to normal everyday production activities.
Part IV. Commerciality Questions:
1. Do you consider the requirements to be commercial (see FAR 2 definitions) Please provide supporting rationale (based on the FAR Part 2 definition).
2. Are there established catalog or market prices for our requirement If you offer this product and/or service to both
3. Describe your standard warranty and return process for goods and services furnished to the government for items similar in nature to this requirement.
Interested offerors should send a response to the sources sought inquiry and the questions listed above to the Contracting Officer. Responses should be submitted by
Phone: (801) 586-3335
The information provided is for the
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy