ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11072014 -
The appointment follows a competitive tender process overseen by the Audit Committee, as announced in 2013 Annual Report & Accounts, published on
'EY or its predecessors have been our external auditor since we listed in 1937. We have regularly reviewed the provision of external audit services, and have always found their work to be of the utmost quality. On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank them for their service to
'In-line with current corporate governance best practice, as previously announced, this was the right time to conduct a comprehensive, thorough and robust tender process. The Audit Committee and Board colleagues are pleased to appoint
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go