His reluctance to put his case mirrors his sorry performance in the run-up to the shareholder meeting, when he allowed the opponents of the scheme to dominate the debate. It is a shame he was so reluctant to come to the phone. By all accounts, his performance on Friday was a good one. Sir John has done Bailey no favours by refusing to take every opportunity to put his case.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton