A property analyst from the
In light of this property news,
"The analyst was able to make this conclusion, because, according to her experience in Lancashire, there are fewer houses going on the market, and there is also a shortage for newly built homes. While this may be true for that specific area, different market conditions may provide different results in various parts of the
"The traditional process requires buyers to spend a lot cash, which involves going to the banks to get new mortgages or even saving up a portion of your monthly income in preparation for high deposit fees. This has been the norm for quite some time. But it desperately needs to be replaced with new processes, because not everyone has the pool of cash nowadays to keep up with this practice," he added.
"Making the terms more flexible has helped both sellers and buyers get what they want out of a property deal. Buyers, on the one hand, get to enter the house right away, while sellers get a steady income stream and a way to pay off their existing debt," he said.
Visit http://www.rickotton.co.uk/ today to get more information about creative seller finance strategies and how these strategies can be applied in changing market conditions.
This year marks the 10 year anniversary of
In 2012 Rick Otton published his Australian book 'How To Buy A House For A Dollar' which was named in the list of Top 10 Most Popular Finance Titles for 2013. A
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/uk-housing-affordability/rick-otton-seller-finance/prweb12011372.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry