Saudi banks recorded mixed net incomes in the second quarter of this year as reflected in their recent financial statements,
The bank said it made SR1.95 billion (
Operating income for the quarter rose by 6.6 percent on the corresponding period of 2013 to SR3.66 billion, while profits from special commissions increased 4.9 percent over the same timeframe to SR2.51 billion.
Loans and advances at the end of June stood at SR200.9 billion, gaining 8.7 percent on the same point of 2013, while deposits climbed 7.9 percent to SR245.4 billion over the same period.
The Kingdom's biggest bank by assets made SR2.425 billion (
NCB said the growth was driven by an 8.3 percent year-on-year increase in net special commissions income, as well as gains of 3.9 percent and 11.2 percent in banking and foreign exchange income respectively.
Loans and advances at the end of June stood at SR206 billion, climbing 15.7 percent from a year earlier, while deposits gained 20 percent to SR346 billion.
NCB plans to sell a 15 percent stake to the public by the end of the year in an IPO expected to be worth between SR15 billion and SR20 billion. The bank made SR1.26 billion (
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million