Rare Book Buyer.com is pleased to announce the discovery of America's oldest surviving checkbook.
As NYC rare book dealers, we are sometime fortunate to buy a truly amazing historical artifact. This checkbook, which dates from the 1790s, was recently discovered at the bottom of a trunk of personal papers that had descended in an NJ family. Research indicates that it is the oldest surviving American Checkbook from the Bank of
Rare Book Buyer purchases rare books for a large number of private clients and institutions, especially pre-1800 material, fine bindings and sets, important illustrated works, limited editions, fine press books, signed books, illuminated and text manuscripts. Even if your books fall outside the above specialities, Rare Book Buyer can still evaluate them and make referrals to other appropriate dealers.
Submissions of rare books may be made through the website or directly to webuyrarebooks(at)gmail(dot)com. Any relevant descriptions and/or photos certainly will be helpful in making an immediate evaluation. Rare Book Buyer supplies realized auction records to support evaluations as well as the names and contact info of appropriate auction houses for additional independent appraisals.
Please note that Rare Book Buyer's evaluations should not be considered or used as appraisals for legal purposes.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12014105.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant