Contract award: providing electronic banking services for the use of the right to benefits for student life estate.
This consultation concerns the implementation of a new electronic payment service from replacing existing devices in CROUS (usually based on MONEO or in some cases, on private solutions).
It is understood by electronic payment:
(I) management accounts (create, update, delete, etc..) And their properties;
(II) the management of financial flows.
(Credit, debit, cash, repayment of bank accounts associated with outlets, etc..;
(III) the management of business activities related to the subject of payments constraints. The service must be coupled with information from the institution systems (software and peripherals payment management tools the copyright and grant holders) through interfaces used in synchronous and / or asynchronous.
Date of contract award decision:
(NOTE: Other contractors detail is available in attached document)
Contractor name : SOCIÉTÉ
Contractor address : 50 avenue Pierre MendÈs
75201 Paris Cedex 13
Implementing agency : CNOUS
69 quai d~Orsay
For the attention of:
Telephone: +33 144185337
Fax: +33 145554849
Address of the buyer profile: https://www.achatpublic.com/sdm/ent/gen/index.jsp
Email : email@example.com
Url : http://www.bpce.fr
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)