Starkstrom is the holding company of
"As a project management focused business with a long established and well recognised brand in its market, Starkstrom is a platform around which we can build our healthcare division," Executive Chairman
The loan notes will be repayable in four half-yearly tranches in the two years following completion. They will be convertible into new shares at a prevailing market price if not paid.
The cash potion of the consideration will be finance by the issue of
Ahead of the acquisition metal fabricating subsidiary
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures