BARGAIN Booze's owner
Pre-tax profits before exceptional items jumped 31.5 per cent to £9.3m while revenues were down 4.3 per cent to £355.7m after closures wiped £15.7m off sales. The group said store closures will slow to 30 next year while openings will rise to around 60.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million