The pound touched an 11-day low of 1.5232 against the franc and a 4-day low of 0.7966 against the euro, after rising to 1.5288 and 0.7938,respectively in early deals.
The pound pulled away from early 4-day high of 174.00 against the yen and was trading at 173.57. Against the greenback, the pound eased to 1.7104, off early high of 1.7143.
The next possible downside target for the pound is seen around 1.70 against the greenback, 172.5 against the yen, 1.51 against the franc and 0.80 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say