ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11072014 -
Under the new agreement, a mini e-branch will be added to the university's
PNC has a long-standing relationship with
In addition, PNC will offer student and workplace banking, as well as financial literacy programs for the nearly 23,000 students, faculty and staff at the university.
'We found that PNC demonstrated the highest standards of financial stability for our community,' said
Additional highlights of the agreement include:
Virtual Wallet Student accounts for
A mini e-branch staffed by two bank specialists to assist customers with completing transactions and equipped with technology to inform and to educate customers on PNC products and services.
Nine on-campus ATMs, including two advanced ATMs in the electronic financial services center. ATMs will also be located on the main campus in Darnall Hall, Village C in the foyer, the
The continuation of linking the Georgetown GOCard to PNC accounts, adding ATM and purchasing functionality to campus cards used for daily activities such as entering residence halls, checking out library books and accessing meal plans.
A co-branded website, hosted by PNC, where students can complete account applications, manage their finances, and find financial and educational information.
PNC will provide support to international students opening a U.S. bank account. Students will also have access to educational materials explaining banking in the U.S., language interpretation services and one free international wire transfer per month.
PNC has a relationship with more than 400 schools across 19 states and the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana