WHY: The Lightwave Optical Summit is a forum for industry leaders to highlight immediate challenges and provide innovative, practical solutions in optical communications in the
WHAT: This panel will discuss the state of 100G OTN networking and deployment readiness, including the latest developments in equipment, optics and OTN processing semiconductors. The panel will also discuss the key trends and challenges coming ahead with the emergence of software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) in optical networking and next-generation optical fiber transmission, examining flexible optical channels and what’s beyond 100G.
PMC (Nasdaq:PMCS) is the semiconductor and software solutions innovator transforming networks that connect, move and store big data. Building on a track record of technology leadership, the company is driving innovation across storage, optical and mobile networks. PMC’s highly integrated solutions increase performance and enable next-generation services to accelerate the network transformation. For more information, visit www.pmcs.com. Follow PMC on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS.
Sarmishta Ramesh, +1-303-296-4423
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s