The group, which is the smaller arm of private equity group Bridgepoint, has agreed to take on Phlexglobal from seller Inflexion.
Phlexglobal makes software which supports clinical trials in the pharma sector. The group has revenue of £15.3m and operating earnings of about £4.5m.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller