The group, which is the smaller arm of private equity group Bridgepoint, has agreed to take on Phlexglobal from seller Inflexion.
Phlexglobal makes software which supports clinical trials in the pharma sector. The group has revenue of £15.3m and operating earnings of about £4.5m.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration