"We have turned around the economy. We have taken the right direction," said Dar during his recent visit to
He called on Pakistanis living abroad to send their remittances through proper banking channels and to raise their investments in their homeland.
He reminded them that the remittances are free of cost.
"The government pays the charges, they should avail that. We have also banks to speed up their transactions."
He reiterated that
"We worked with the previous (Indian) government. We want to ease visa restrictions for both countries' businessmen, visitors, tourists, and we want to expand the trade between the two countries."
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures