CUPERTINO, Calif. -- Opes Advisors, a financial services firm headquartered in Cupertino, Calif., has launched a planned expansion into the Puget Sound area with a new branch in Kirkland, Wash.
Robert Lipston will direct business development as regional director of the Pacific Northwest for Opes. The company will open additional branches in 2014 with total employment projected to be about 100 workers.
"There are many similarities between the real estate market in the Puget Sound area and California," Susan McHan, Opes Advisors CEO and Mortgage Bank president, said in a news release.
Founded in 2004, Opes Advisors is a leading mortgage bank on the West Coast and the 26th largest in the U.S.
"Opes Advisors is not just another mortgage bank -- it has a different approach that offers a higher level of personalized service in the mortgage transaction," Mr. Lipston said.
"People are looking for this kind of help when they are making the decision to buy a home," he said. "Opes is savvy and has offerings across all the agency products, jumbo loans, and wealth management that allows my team to find solutions that fit all different types of homebuyers in today's market."
Opes Advisors contributed.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham