BankDhofar signed an agreement with the
The SMEs will be considered for financial assistance by the bank which will guarantee them 50% by ODB. This comes within BankDhofar s strategy aimed at encouraging young Omanis to rely on their own and create their business and contribute to the creation of new job opportunities for the Omani youth
The agreement was signed by
The government guarantees are a testament to the efforts to find programmes that aim to promote investment opportunities to encourage individuals to find investment opportunities and minimise the challenges.
The partnership with the
This joint programme will enable new entrepreneurs to not have enough resources on their own or adequate guarantees to begin implementing their projects and find their way towards success.
The bank will provide the necessary studies for appropriate funding choices. The bank offers its initiatives to entrepreneurs to provide all banking requirements in an easy way.
BankDhofar launched its business debit card to support SMEs and mid-sector companies using electronic banking channels.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts