BankDhofar signed an agreement with the
The SMEs will be considered for financial assistance by the bank which will guarantee them 50% by ODB. This comes within BankDhofar s strategy aimed at encouraging young Omanis to rely on their own and create their business and contribute to the creation of new job opportunities for the Omani youth
The agreement was signed by
The government guarantees are a testament to the efforts to find programmes that aim to promote investment opportunities to encourage individuals to find investment opportunities and minimise the challenges.
The partnership with the
This joint programme will enable new entrepreneurs to not have enough resources on their own or adequate guarantees to begin implementing their projects and find their way towards success.
The bank will provide the necessary studies for appropriate funding choices. The bank offers its initiatives to entrepreneurs to provide all banking requirements in an easy way.
BankDhofar launched its business debit card to support SMEs and mid-sector companies using electronic banking channels.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'