BankDhofar signed an agreement with the
The SMEs will be considered for financial assistance by the bank which will guarantee them 50% by ODB. This comes within BankDhofar s strategy aimed at encouraging young Omanis to rely on their own and create their business and contribute to the creation of new job opportunities for the Omani youth
The agreement was signed by
The government guarantees are a testament to the efforts to find programmes that aim to promote investment opportunities to encourage individuals to find investment opportunities and minimise the challenges.
The partnership with the
This joint programme will enable new entrepreneurs to not have enough resources on their own or adequate guarantees to begin implementing their projects and find their way towards success.
The bank will provide the necessary studies for appropriate funding choices. The bank offers its initiatives to entrepreneurs to provide all banking requirements in an easy way.
BankDhofar launched its business debit card to support SMEs and mid-sector companies using electronic banking channels.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go