NATIONAL Cereals and Produce Board has lost an appeal it filed disputing the demand of Sh267 million by Erad Supplier.
The Court of Appeal on Thursday compelled the stated owned cereals dealer to pay
Appellant judges Roselyne Nambuye,
"Given the considerations before us. we are not persuaded that the applicant has made enough demonstration to prove its case......The application is therefore dismissed," the ruling read.
Before NCP appealed,
Arbitrator Evans Thiga had ruled in favour of
"Throughout the evidence, I was unable to find any breach of the contract by
However, the board was not satisfied with the decision and moved to the
NCPB in its defence accused the arbitration board of bias as it did not consider its case as the company that
The board said it is registered with
If further said that the company which
Erad Suppliers is associated with
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza