London, United Kingdom (PRWEB UK) 14 July 2014
Industry leaders in banking, capital markets, investment management and risk have been honoured at the Misys 2014 Technology Leadership and Collaboration Awards. Misys, the leading provider of financial services software, presented the winners with the awards in recognition of their drive to improve the technology underpinning their businesses. They were presented at the inaugural Misys EMEA Market Forum, taking place in Barcelona with the conference theme of 'Define the Future'.
The Misys Technology Leadership and Collaboration Awards winners included:
• Natixis: Technology Leadership Award for Capital Markets. For upgrading its Fixed Income and Interest Rate Derivatives platform and securities platform to the latest versions of Misys FusionCapital Summit in order to establish a single source for all of its Bonds and Equity security settlement.
• Alfa Bank: Technology Leadership Award for Risk Management. For building a true enterprise-wide risk and compliance architecture integrated with all front-office platforms, and a comprehensive risk management solution from Misys, covering all aspects of the Misys Fusion Risk portfolio, and touching all aspects of its business.
• AssÉnagon: Technology Leadership Award for Investment Management. For trading a wide range of asset classes to support innovative strategies while maintaining regulatory compliance requirements with the use of Misys FusionInvest.
• Alior Sync: Technology Leadership Award for Digital Banking. For the deployment of Misys FusionBanking Essence solutions, which enabled a comprehensive range of banking services via mobile, mobile app and standard desktop platforms.
• Barclays Bank: Technology Leadership Award for Transaction Banking. For its on-going focus on and commitment to developing systems and technology to serve its global clients effectively and efficiently.
• ING Bank: Technology Leadership Award for Lending. In pursuit of its mission to consolidate lending platforms across its Commercial Banking lending business, ING has successfully deployed Misys FusionBanking Loan IQ as part of the bank's target operating model. This will help ING bank to standardise global business processes, improve the customer experience, provide better controls to meet regulatory requirements and drive cost efficiency and competitiveness.
• Deloitte and HCL: Collaboration of the Year. For the collaborative approach taken by both companies to win the major IT transformation project that the Student Loans Company has undertaken. HCL is leading the programme as prime systems integration partner with Deloitte leading the major Business change programme and Misys providing the core banking software (Misys FusionBanking Essence).
• Encore Theme: Regional Partner of the Year. For helping to expand the Misys presence and awareness into many new territories and customers in Middle East and Africa. The company has pioneered a hosted Misys Trade Innovation capability for two major clients and were fundamental to the win the first FusionBanking Trade Innovation client in India. Encore Theme has also helped several other banking clients to upgrade to latest Misys solutions and take advantage of new capabilities. "Once again our Technology Leadership Awards have highlighted those banks and financial institutions that are leading the way in innovation and have enhanced their operations using the latest in technology platforms," said Nadeem Syed, CEO of Misys. "Misys is thrilled to have played a part in the preparation and deployment of their pioneering technological achievements. We look forward to continuing to work with these leading firms to further help them achieve their business goals and better serve their clients." More than 500 delegates attended the Misys EMEA Market Forum in Barcelona to hear from Misys executives and industry experts on developments and trends in financial technology and to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the financial services industry both today and into future.
• Ends -
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, capital markets, investment management and risk solutions available on the market. With more than 2,000 customers in 130 countries our team of domain experts, combined with our partner eco-system, have an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level. We connect systems, collect data and create intelligent information to drive smarter business decisions. To learn more about how our Fusion software portfolio can deliver a holistic view of your operations, and help you to solve your most complex challenges, please visit http://www.misys.com and follow @MisysFS on Twitter.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12014757.htm