Previous winners of the annual national iAwards include
Navigo, based in Ringwood,
HROnboard's achievement was recognised in the "Tools" category of the iAwards, which, according to the iAwards website, covers "management, middleware, integration and platforms." The iAwards website goes on to point out that: "The challenge for innovators is to try to foresee what a business may need and develop the tools and infrastructure to enable these business demands to be met in real time but within the pragmatic constraints of budget and practicality."
Navigo Managing Director
Judging in the national iAwards takes place over two days in August. Finalists are notified in advance and encouraged to attend the gala dinner and presentation, to be held in
Navigo is an Australian HR solutions company specialising in cutting edge, targeted software to solve specific operational and strategic HR issues.
Navigo offers a number of niche HR solutions including:
• Organisational charting & workforce modelling, OrgPlus and Planning@Work
• Cloud-based employee onboarding software, HROnboard
• Simple, cloud-based HR metrics and analytics, Visier
Navigo's HR Services arm provides research and advisory services for HR Technology strategy, HR/Payroll systems selection, HR operations and systems management.
Major customers include Bunnings,
About the iAwards
The iAwards honour both companies at the cutting edge of technology innovation as well as leading professionals across the ICT industry. Most importantly, the iAwards recognise the achievements of home-grown Australian innovators.
For further information:
P: (03) 9879 4060
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12014642.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare