Item 3.02 Unregistered Sales of
In connection with the offerings, each investor executed a subscription agreement in the form of Exhibit 10.1 or 10.2 attached hereto, as applicable.
Each subscription agreement contains registration rights whereby the Company shall, within sixty (60) calendar days from the Closing Date, register the Common Stock and the shares of Common Stock underlying the Warrants by filing a registration statement with the
A copy of the press release announcing the completion of the offerings is attached to this Current Report on Form 8-K as Exhibit 99.1.
The foregoing descriptions of the offerings do not purport to be complete, and are qualified in their entirety by reference to the forms of subscription agreement attached hereto as Exhibits 10.1 and 10.2, and the forms of Warrant attached hereto as Exhibits 10.3 and 10.4, each of which are incorporated by reference herein.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think