RateSetter has announced a ground-breaking partnership with Pay4Later to enter the fast growing consumer point of sale finance market.
RateSetter was launched in
Pay4Later's best-in-class consumer finance platform combined with RateSetter's highly efficient and scalable lending model will enable more businesses to increase their sales by offering attractive finance options to their customers.
RateSetter will lend to customers in a number of industry sectors including Retail, Healthcare, Education & Training and Green Energy.
Founded in 2008, Pay4Later is the
Designed from the ground up around a paperless e-signature process, Pay4Later redefines point of sale finance for the digital age. Now retailers can offer credit across all sales channels using existing payment infrastructure. Customers get an instant decision and can sign their credit agreement on screen. No paper forms, no waiting, no hassle.
Pay4Later is a complete one stop solution that brings retail finance back into mainstream
Pay4Later authorised and regulated by the
RateSetter is a pioneer with a ground-breaking proposition that lets savers and borrowers set the interest rates they want via a safe and fair online platform.
RateSetter is the future of the savings and loans market – no banks, low fees and market-beating rates. It has a range of market-beating savings rates over one month, one-, three- and five-years.
RateSetter is an entrepreneurial company, established in
RateSetter is authorised and regulated by the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12011735.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low